Senior GIS Analyst
|Salary Details||See Job Description|
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
At HNTB, you can create a career that is meaningful to you while building communities that matter to all of us. For more than a century, we have been delivering solutions for some of the largest, most complex infrastructure projects across the country. With our historic growth, it is an exciting time to join our team of employee-owners.
This opportunity entails effective use of GIS technology to develop modern and sophisticated data analysis, tools, and visualizations.
What You’ll Do:
- Works with design office to identify and implement value added services to the clients.
- Identifies when to integrate GIS technology into an existing or future project.
- Develops digital display tools to allow the end user to easily display and analyze the data in the GIS database.
- Provides input into the business development process, such as defining proposed milestones, estimating work, documenting understanding of need and process to fulfill need.
- Defines standard formats for various GIS product deliverables specific to the industry.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Geography, Planning or other related field of study
- 5 years related experience using ESRI or Bentley software products
What We Prefer:
- 7 years of experience in geospatial data analytics
- Experience with disaster response/recovery
- 5 years experience in Esri AGOL/Portal environments
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.