|Salary Details||$7,843.53 TO $9,418.93 monthly (DOQ)|
The City of Richland is looking for an IT Data and Asset Management Supervisor to join its team!
The IT Data and Asset Management Supervisor performs complex administrative work ensuring the oversight and administration of the City’s Asset, GIS and Data Management business functions, including gathering and prioritizing business requirements, defining technology solutions for computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS)/enterprise asset management systems (EAM), GIS systems and working closely with business groups to ensure business objectives are met; performs related work as apparent or assigned. Work involves setting policies and goals under the direction of the Information Technology Manager (supervisor). Continuous supervision is exercised over assigned personnel.
Valid driver’s license.
Obtain PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification within two (2) years of hire and maintain throughout employment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree with coursework in Information Systems, Engineering, Asset Management, Data Analytics, GIS, or related field and five (5) or more years of experience in Asset Management, GIS, Data Analytics and Database Administration, including two (2) years in a supervisory role, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Click here to view the complete job description to include the essential functions and working conditions.
- Excellent open access (preferred provider) medical plan with substantial City-paid contribution
- City-paid dental and vision plans
- City-paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (equals two times the employee's annual salary)
- City-paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Participation in the State of Washington's Retirement Plan (PERS)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 4% City-match deferred compensation with ICMA-RC 457 and 401(a) plan options
- Supervisors or Exempt Level = additional 1% City-paid into the 401(a) Plan
- Extended Sick Leave (ESL)
- Section 125 - Flexible Benefits Plan (Medical/Dependent Care)
- City Paid and Employee Paid Retirement Health Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
Visit the City of Richland's career center to apply. Applications received prior to August 21, 2023 will be given first priority.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.