- One (1) year of experience in computer applications, programming, research, and analysis.
Graduation from a technical/programming school or junior college.
- Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
- Some positions require the use of personal or City vehicles on City business. Individuals must be physically capable of operating the vehicles safely, possess a valid driver license and have an acceptable driving record. Use of a personal vehicle for City business will be prohibited if the employee does not have personal insurance coverage.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS – The job requirements listed above, plus:
- One year of experience in GIS or Net programming
- Experience with ArcGIS and Python
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systesm, mathematics, geography or a related field.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.