WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
At HNTB, you can create a career that is meaningful to you while building communities that matter to all of us. For more than a century, we have been delivering solutions for some of the largest, most complex infrastructure projects across the country. With our historic growth, it is an exciting time to join our team of employee-owners.
This entry level opportunity prepares GIS data support, including analysis support, data conversion/migration and map productions.
What You’ll Do:
- Encompasses map production, geographic analysis, database development, system design, and project implementation.
- Assists in the development of GIS projects using ArcGIS software or other designated GIS software to enhance existing and future GIS projects.
- Creates geographic maps by means of available datasets.
- Develops geographic databases, including designs and models.
- Performs research into emerging GIS technologies.
- Performs field data collection using prescribed technology, methodology and specifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Geography, Planning or other related field of study
- 2 years related experience using ESRI, Intergraph, or Bentley software products
What We Prefer:
- Experience with Esri AGOL, Portal, including Experience Builder, Story Maps, Field Maps, and others
- Experience with Desktop GIS software, specifically for analysis and map creation
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.