The GIS Analyst is responsible for coordinating with project teams to create mapping, review/edit data, process data received from clients, and present spatial information in an easy to understand manner. Ideal candidate is detail-oriented with minimal error rate, enjoys a fast-paced deadline driven work environment, and effectively manages multiple tasks/projects.
- Work with users to produce special purpose maps
- Maintain and enhance geospatial data for projects
- Obtain data from a variety of non-GIS sources and incorporate that data into a GIS project
- Possess the ability to work in a group
- Work with a group to complete projects on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in GIS or related program
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.