We are currently accepting resumes for a CADD/GIS Administrator in Columbus, OH.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
- Developing and supporting of GIS based mobile data collection applications (creating feature classes, related tables, publishing map services, creating web mapping applications, testing solutions, providing customer support, troubleshooting)
- Providing direct support for enterprise GIS implementation (Developing and maintaining feature classes, web mapping applications, metadata creation, provide customer support)
- Provide direct support of various CADD/GIS software and hardware systems.
- Perform software testing and routine maintenance
- Assist in troubleshooting CADD/GIS system hardware problems and work with the appropriate service and warranty vendors to make the necessary repairs and fixes
- Assist in developing standards and direction for systems
- Track version upgrades and notify proper parties of available updates to CADD/GIS Systems software
- Assist with phone and online problem reporting and maintaining problem report records.
- Maintain configuration charts of current processes/workflows
- Maintain data backups and data archives and provide data retrieval from backup
- Monitor system status and data integrity
- Provides support for various python script
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study.
- 3 years of ArcGIS for Desktop experience
- 3 years of experience managing GIS databases
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
- Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines
- Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrate proven experience in troubleshooting with little supervision
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Linear Referencing Systems knowledge
- ArcGIS Online (Webmap creation, WebApp Builder, group management)
- Collector for ArcGIS
- Safe Software (FME)
- Microsoft SQL SDE
- MS Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access)
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.