The successful candidate will be assigned to Geography Business Intelligence Service Line (GeoBISL) – Department of Veterans Affairs HQ at 811 Vermont Ave NW, Washington DC 20571.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Expert knowledge and experience with ESRI suite of ArcGIS enterprise software at version 10.4.x and above including ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Server, ArcSDE and Portal for ArcGIS.
• Knowledge of Windows server administrator concepts and principles.
• Ability to work within a team on diverse physical, biological, medical and engineering projects and subject matter experts within the agency.
• Ability to orally communicate technical information effectively to government managers and analysts, geospatial colleagues, and interested individuals.
• Efficient in Python-language-based scripting skills.
• Candidate must live in Washington DC metro or be willing to relocate there.
Job Type: Full-time
Esri ArcGIS 5-7+ years (Required)
Microsoft SQL Server 4+ years (Required)
Washington, DC (Required)
United States (Required)
To apply: Please contact Lmaggio99@libertyits.com
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.