We have been at the forefront of creating a new generation of wireless communication infrastructure for over 40 years. While the wireless world is ever changing, the demand for innovative technology and long term support services remains constant. We specialize in network development – complete telecom life cycle solutions, which has ranked us in ENR's Top 20 Design Firms for the telecommunications sector in 2014.
These services include site acquisition, design and construction, to full operations, maintenance, and deconstruction.
The telecom design team is seeking additional CAD Designers due to project wins. In this role, you will:
• Aid in the production of construction drawings and the development of standard details and standard prototypes at front end of project.
• Modify and/or refine details and prototypes at the direction of the Design Engineer.
• Optimize efficiency and production.
• Communicate with other project team members and make occasional field design walks to obtain necessary data and requirements.
• Follow schedule of priorities as established by Design Engineer.
• Adhere to JACOBS standards for electronic and paper files.
• Utilize JACOBS CAD standards and follow requirements set by the Design Engineer on each project.
• Learn new technology necessary for expanding work base.
• 3-5 years related CADD design experience required with wireless telecom experience preferred
• 3-5 year’s experience with AutoCAD (Version 2000 or later) is required
• Minimum of 3 year’s experience working on a local network and server is required
• Solid understanding and experience with Microsoft Office software is required
• Utility right-of-way design experience is preferred – power, telephone, fiber, etc
• Solid understanding and experience working with GIS & satellite information systems
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.