- Manage all activities with a focus on pipeline As-Builts along with Correcting Stationing, Linear Maintenance and Pipeline Information upon Request.
- Ability to read and utilize drawings, schematics, alignment sheets and Detail Meter station drawings.
- Knowledge and experience with using GIS Software, ArcMap UPDM and ArcCatalog Tools and techniques.
- Must plan, organize and prioritize assigned responsibilities.
- Ability to use ArcGIS to Create and Edit Linear and Stationing Route Events AGM, Activity Reporters, Reconciling/Posting Versions and using GPS Surveying to Generate Alignment Sheets for Quality Control in order to upkeep the Integrity of Pipelines.
- Ability to research pipeline Historical Data such as: Material List, Completion Report, AFE/Work Order Authorization, Hydro Test, Mill Test, Management of Change, Class, HCA and MAOP Analysis.
- Ability to research archived hardcopy Pipeline Asset Documentation through Project Boxes, Field Retrieval, Verbal Communication with Project Managers and implementation of CFR 192.
- Degree in GIS or Equivalent Work Experience.
- Able to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision
- Minimum 3 years pipeline experience.
- Good Computer Skills, Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with both internal and external customers.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.