The GIS Analyst will work with brokers and members of the Research and Marketing teams, as well as sales professionals to produce mapping collateral and conduct geospatial analysis. The position will support all property types and lines of business, with some focus on commercial office leasing and retail leasing.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conduct location and other geospatial analysis, including demographics, competitor locations, commutation and drive time studies, and real estate market metrics at a local, regional, and national scale
- Advance existing code and automation tools, and develop new tools to improve quality of deliverables and efficiency of work processes
- Produce vector, 3D and aerial imagery
- Collaborate with sales professionals, researchers, and marketing teams to interpret and convey narratives geospatially
- Provide aerial mapping support for brochures, marketing materials and packages.
- Obtain and maintain accurate market data; to include assess and validate current GIS data for integrity in terms of volume, consistency and redundancy
- Use the department’s branding and design standards to produce deliverables with high quality design
- Automating standard processes using programing
- Suitability Analysis, Network Analysis, 3D Analysis, and Statistical Modeling using spatial data
- May perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in major GIS applications, advanced degree a plus
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in mapping and/or aerial support advanced programs
- Exceptional knowledge of ESRI technology including Desktop and Online
- Familiarity with basic concepts of demographics and cartography
- Knowledge of other desktop and web mapping software a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Knowledge and experience in data visualization- like Tableau, Power BI- a plus
- Strong creative thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex spatial information in layman’s terms
- Ability to multi-task and integrate project segments
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.