POSITION SUMMARY: The GIS Manager is responsible for managing employees, projects, and processes for the Core Function and Desktop Audit GIS Team. With guidance from the Director, GIS, the position includes accountability for daily GIS operations, project completion, and financial goals associated with the Desktop Audit and Desktop Marketing processes.
Minimum of 5 years of experience working with geographic information systems and database management, geospatial analysis or related experience or equivalent work experience.
Previous supervisory or leadership experience.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.