Type of Work Expected
- Assists in the development of presentation materials and reports
- Provides independent data interpretation while effectively maintaining data documentation.
- Assists with field data collection
- Assists the team with the preparation of maps, graphics and documents as assigned
- Assists GIS Analyst and project managers with research, development and design of projects
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Spatial database design principles and geodatabases
- Familiarity with ArcGIS Online, Portal, and associated applications
- Hands-on experience with ESRI ArcGIS 10.x software
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to deal with conflict tactfully and professionally
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to arrive at logical answers
- Ability to clearly communicate information and ideas both verbally and in writing
- Ability to read and create technical diagrams and schematics
- Enrolled and pursuing a degree in GIS or other related degree
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
St. Louis Development Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, disability, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran's status or marital status.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.