Mission Critical Partners (MCP) provides telecommunications and consulting services to the Public and Life Safety industry. We have an opportunity for a self-motivated individual looking for a career with a fast-paced rapidly growing company. The role requires a client-focused professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Prudence.
- Provide geospatial solutions assistance to MCP project managers and clients on next generation network solutions. Assure quality of project deliverables and client satisfaction
- Perform onsite surveys of existing systems and organizations with an emphasis on data-gathering and potential system improvement, cost reduction, and operational efficiencies
- Conduct analysis, develop reports and project presentations
- Share technical knowledge and expertise with peers - exchanging ideas, concepts, and processes that create a strong team approach to problem-solving and client solutions
Basic Requirements, Knowledge and Skills
- At least 2 years’ experience working with the design, analysis, and updating of GIS data, process automation and technologies, especially in the Public Safety space
- Familiarity with database management systems and relational databases
- Skilled in the assessment of client situations, identifying needs, developing recommendations and specifications, and implementing solutions
- Exemplary communications, both oral and written. Experience with developing RFQ, RFP, presentations, and technical reports is expected
- Bachelor of Science Degree desired
- GISP and/or ENP certifications desired
- Valid Driver’s License and the ability to drive to our client sites and MCP office locations
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.