Within the spirit of “Making People’s Dreams Come True”, this person will participate as a member of the Program Management Team as the IS Technician following the duties and responsibilities below:
- Provide AutoCAD drawing to ESRI GIS data conversion tasks including GIS Analysis, geo-referencing, and assigning projections to converted data, attribution, file geodatabase creation, map production, SQL table creation, SQL analysis, and editing of program source datasets.
- Assist with GIS servers, GIS services, and program development.
- Perform and self-manage AutoCAD and/or GIS QA/QC processes.
- Create and edit Microsoft Excel, Access, and SQL database tables.
- Resolve issues and address multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Efficiently handle changing and emerging priorities.
- Convert Civil Survey AutoCAD drawings to GIS.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the GIS Manager and Director of Program Management
Proficiency in various mapping software applications such as:
- ESRI ArcGIS/ArcMap/Pro from Pro version 2.5, or desktop 10.6 up to 10.9. (Basic, Standard, and / or Advanced)
- ESRI Network Analyst, especially for navigation routes creation, and utility networks.
- AutoCAD from version 2016 up to 2022, AutoCAD Civil/Survey, Infrastructure, Raster, and AutoCAD Map
- Previous CAD-type drawing experience, AutoCAD-based design, drafting, preparation of site plans
- Background in Geographic Information Systems mapping
- AutoCAD Computer Aided Design and Drafting
- Experience in Civil Survey design, construction, infrastructure (such as roads, utilities, and commercial property) and/or real estate development.
- Use of Global Positioning systems (GPS) field data collection and GPS data analysis
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.