- Experience with ArcGIS for Desktop and Extensions.
- Experience with ArcGIS Online.
- Experience with ArcGIS Pro.
- Experience with map production.
- Experience with writing technical documentation.
- Experience with customer service.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related fields. Or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work with the client GIS standards and best practices.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Edit multiuser geodatabases used in the production of the County General Highway Maps (CMG and NavtegNew geodatabases).
- QA/QC of the data in the CMG & NavteciNew geodatabases.
- Generate new or revised version of County General Highway Maps.
- Provide technical support for cartographic design, high-quality map production and all GIS related workflows for the GIS Program.
- Provide GIS customer service, assisting with defining customers' data needs, project requirements, and required deliverables, as well as with presenting information to customers and answering questions.
- Provide GIS technical support to client staff, especially with the use of ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.