- Consult with sales professionals to define project requirements, investigating various approaches to maximize efficiency and produce best-in-class end products.
- Develop advanced specialized maps, utilizing geographic and demographic information as well as standard templates and workflows.
- Consult with and advise sales professionals on geographic information available, analytical projects, and complex GIS solutions.
- Extract demographic and other relevant information from various databases for use in maps or reports.
- Assist with analysis, research, design, and implementation of all mapping tools, templates, standards, and software.
- Obtain and maintain accurate market data (i.e. existing and proposed locations of malls, shopping centers, retailers, etc.) for assigned office(s).
- Gather the appropriate research and information necessary to keep client-related data up to date and accurate in the central database.
Competencies and Skills:
- Demonstrated high level competence in ESRI products (Arc 10.x)
- Advanced MS Office skills with Office
- Produce a variety of high quality geographic and demographic materials for marketing purposes
- Know and use Geographic Information Systems (GIS) fundamental concepts, practices and procedures; with an emphasis on analytical work
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Dynamic, self-motivated, service-oriented personality
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Knowledge of real estate terms and definitions and real estate analytical methods a plus
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Geography/GIS, Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of Esri products, specifically BA Desktop and/or ArcGIS Desktop Standard.
- GIS-related Retail and/or Real Estate experience (or academic emphasis) a plus
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.