We are looking for a GIS Manager, Maps to lead a strong, knowledgeable, motivated team of GIS Analysts. This role, which is part of Apple Mapping Operations, demands an accomplished leader, that is passionate about building phenomenal maps and developing effective teams. We're looking for a talented and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Apple is seeking a strong manager, with a background in GIS and building mapping operations. You should have experience as a hands-on leader of GIS analysts and technicians, coordinating maps content curation efforts within product expectation.
YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
- Report on projects, team metrics and results
- Innovate and optimize methods for team productivity
- See opportunities to scale and improve efficiency while maintaining data quality
- 3+ years of industry experience with GIS analysis
- 3+ year in a leadership position
- Friendly, positive attitude, with extraordinary social and communication skills
- Strong analytic and critical thinking ability
- Flexible for occasional travel
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Geography or GIS preferred
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.