- Search the internet for files, maps, location addresses or written definitions of places like fire stations or city limits, or for people to contact who should have this information.
- Document file sources, translate files and cleanse data where necessary, geocode data and verify against aerial photography, parcel data, etc.
- Proofread entries in manuals versus values in databases to ensure geography and application of rules are correct.
- Run SQL queries to determine the impact of changes.
- Write scripts to automate processes.
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) risk ownership responsibilities to be conducted as assigned.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.