About CMA Strategy Consulting:
CMA is a boutique consulting firm focused on the telecommunications, media, and technology industries. Our senior leaders and staff are at the forefront of business and technology developments in our industries. We work closely with senior executives from around the world on their most pressing strategic, operational, and organizational issues. Our GIS team provides support on projects across the board, from cartographic production for presentations to spatial analyses that fuel complex models.
* Create beautiful thematic maps and GIS data visualizations for the clear communication of data in presentations and reports
* Utilize both established and creative approaches to preform a wide range of spatial analyses on small and large datasets
* Develop familiarity that becomes expertise over time in a number of industry specific data sources
* Develop and adhere to the highest standards of quality control, assuring the accuracy and completeness of data and analyses
* Propose new and exciting GIS/mapping techniques to process and visualize data more efficiently
* Organize, maintain and document all work to help build efficiency and leverage past work
* Preform data mining and be familiar with common open sources for GIS data
* Clean, organize and convert various types of spatial data into ESRI readable formats
* Interface with multiple internal teams across various overlapping projects
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.