You are a GIS Analyst with experience in the use of Geographic Information System (GIS) including spatial data processing, publishing web services, thematic mapping, database management and knowledge of relevant software tools including ArcGIS suite of software. In this role you will be responsible for provision of GIS based support services to the project team.
- Design and publish web services using cartographic and data management skills
- Design and create paper maps using cartographic skills with an understanding of projections and datum
- Create, maintain, and analyze both spatial and non-spatial data in a variety of platforms, including ESRI’s ArcGIS suite of software and associated extension, Microsoft Office suite of tools, various graphics packages and more
- Manage geospatial data including sourcing data, editing data, and documenting the structure and process.
- 5+ years of related experience in the use of GIS, including spatial data processing, publishing web services, thematic mapping, database management and knowledge of relevant software tools
- Strong working knowledge of ArcGIS 10.x and of ArcGIS extensions including but not limited to 3D Analyst, ArcTool Box
- Knowledge of Esri’s web based tools including Collector for ArcGIS, Dashboard, Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS is an asset.
- Ability to work with databases such as MS Access and SQL Server
- Experience in FME Workbench, AutoCAD and MicroStation is an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a changing environment
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.