T&M Associates is seeking a GIS Analyst to join our Environmental department in Columbus, Ohio. This individual will be responsible for the creation, analysis, and maintenance of various spatial datasets and applications, to provide technical insight related to resolving issues, planning, organizing, and documenting activities associated with GIS assigned projects. This person must be able to execute database queries, construct views and joins to support analytical tasks. Will be part of a small specialized team to design and develop mapping and dashboard applications.
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in GIS, Cartography or equivalent is required.
- GISP certification, strongly preferred.
- Self-starter with solid experience in analyzing, designing, and developing GIS applications using ESRI ArcGIS.
- Proficient with ESRI ArcGIS Web Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and Software Development Kits (SDKs) and a strong understanding of GIS and database fundamentals is desired.
- Familiarity with the Esri ArcGIS product suite and ArcGIS Server service design and management; knowledge of GIS-relevant programming and scripting methods.
- Data experience, including a strong knowledge of database design concepts and the ability to write SQL in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Proficiency writing complex queries and joining and appending tables in MS SQL Server or Oracle
- Supports the extractions, transformations, and loadings (ETL) of departmental data into ArcGIS online dashboard(s) or similar technology for the analysis and presentation of data
- Knowledge of HTML5 or CSS, Civil3D or AutoCAD and ArcGIS Online map publishing is a plus
- Field Data Collection and equipment experience such as GPS GNSS, total stations, etc
The core of T&M is to focus on clients, act with integrity, be accountable for the work we do and deliver quality as a result. If this sounds like a company, you want to be part of then apply now.
New Hires must have documents indicating they are eligible to work in the United States. EEO/AA Employer.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.