Title: GIS Analyst
Posting No.: 1383
Closing Date: Until Filled
Department: Information Technology
Hours: Full-Time Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Salary: $52,300-$67,000 annually
- Design scripts, models, and tools to support the enterprise GIS environment
- Help design architecture to accommodate new/emerging GIS technologies to meet County needs
- Install, configure, tune, monitor and maintain the various County geodatabase and enterprise GIS software
- Support the design and development of geographic information components, data services and applications within the County secure IT infrastructure
- Provide solid effort estimates by reviewing business requirements and software specifications
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in GIS, Computer Science, Geography, Urban Planning, Civil Engineering, or a related field
- Three (3) years in Python Scripting, database management, GIS, systems design or programming
The preferred candidate will have:
- Experience with ESRI products ArcGIS-Desktop, Online, Server, Model Builder
- SQL Server, SDE Administration, SQL spatial experience is a plus
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.