- Input, update and maintain GIS data
- Catalog and inventory GIS data, including metadata creation
- Create map layouts and views, perform spatial analysis, and generate reports for end users
- Coordinate the acquisition of new spatial data and the integration of these data into the organization's GIS
- Meet with end user to conduct needs assessments, document process flows, and gather products requirements
- College degree preferred, however, previous GIS experience
- 2-3 years of oil and gas industry experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, to manipulate data for joins and building definition queries
- Basic scripting using Python/VisualBasic
- Experience implementing standards and procedures for a GIS group and integration of systems through database design
- Proficient use of ArcGIS for Desktop (ArcMap v10.4+). ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS experience highly desired
- Experience working with Land Administration in the creation and maintenance of spatial data
Send resumes to email@example.com.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.