Central Contra Costa Sanitary District
$119,455 - $144,612 Plus excellent benefits
Central San, a progressive public utility, is seeking qualified individuals to fill a GIS Analyst position. This position will provide geographic information system (GIS) support, database design and maintenance, computer programming, and computer systems administration services to the District.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in geography, planning, computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Two years of experience performing digital utility designs and management and GIS analysis and cartographic output and two years of experience in systems administration for a networked system supporting GIS operations.
- Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year for year basis.
- Possession of a valid California Driver’s License. A valid out-of-state driver’s license will be accepted during the application process. Must possess a valid California Driver’s License within 90 days of appointment.
- Technical certification in GIS is desirable but not required.
- A District application and supplemental questionnaire must be filed by 5:00 p.m. April 28, 2023.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Encouraging Workforce Diversity
For a detailed job description and application, visit our website at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cccsd/jobs/3979144/gis-analyst?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.