• Investigate data, database and application issues from a business perspective and make preliminary recommendations
• Assist with ad-hoc GIS requests such as data extraction and analysis
• Assist with a variety of documentation
• Prepare simple reports and presentations, help organizing meetings
• Provide support to the GIS Project Managers and Content Management Lead
• Refer and/or escalate issues outside of scope of assignment
• Research information sources and make initial interpretations
• Take the initiative and solve problems by applying consistent and accepted methods
• Make routine decisions independently and exercise judgment within established guidelines
• Develop relationships with stakeholders and contribute to customer satisfaction by delivering timely and quality services
• Coordinate the project mapping deliverable's in support of Regulatory and Engineering activities.
• Makes routine decisions and recommendations using established guidelines, procedures or polices. Perform routine mapping GIS activities (pipeline, facilities, imagery, structures and base maps).
• The individual will work with other GIS professionals to manage and improve Company's GIS data and systems.
Education: Prefer BS or Associates Degree
Software: Proficiency in most of the following ArcGIS, ESRI Suite, ArcMap, QGIS, ERDAS
Pay rate: $ 17.75 per hour
Work Schedule: M- F 7:30 – 4:00 pm (30 mins lunch) 40 hours a week
Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.