The City of Mobile GIS Department is seeking a GIS Administrator to support an established enterprise Geographic Information System (GIS). This position will lead the development, administration, tuning and migration of an Esri Enterprise environment. The administrator will be responsible for maintaining multiple servers (On-site and Cloud hosted - AWS) and multiple Microsoft SQL Server 2017 databases.
- Manage Microsoft SQL Server (2017) geodatabase schemas, security, replication, indexing, compressing and versions.
- Plan and implement data system automation, test procedures, system backups and database archive operations.
- Experience in managing the security and settings of multiple users and groups pulling from both active directory and custom accounts.
- Monitor ArcGIS Server (10.8) and Portal hosted on AWS EC2 instances utilizing various system tools or scripts.
- Identifies, tests, and resolves complex issues as they are discovered.
- Manage Windows Server (2019) maintenance on-site and AWS.
- Design data automation workflows to ensure database operation is efficient and data management processes are effective.
- Supervises the input and maintenance of all data in the enterprise geodatabase and performs quality assurance processes to ensure validity and accuracy of data within the enterprise geodatabase.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of ArcGIS Server applications, GIS application upgrades, and support of the ArcGIS Server environment, along with working with Survey123, ArcGIS for Collector, ArcGIS Web AppBuilder, Story Maps, Operations Dashboards, and ArcGIS HUB sites.
To apply for this job and see a complete list of Essential Requirements and Minimum Qualifications, please visit the Mobile County Personnel Board job listing at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/mobilecounty/jobs/2799021/geographic-information-systems-administrator?page=3&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs .
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.