- Validating natural gas main and service piping lines.
- Utilizing ESRI ArcSDE/ArcGIS v10.2 software updating attribute tables and piping discrepancies based on AS-Built documentation.
- Read and interpret natural gas piping measurements based on AS-BUILT documentation, engineering drawings and instructions.
- Participate in process improvement activities, implement solutions and data management processes.
- Great attention to detail and have the ability to work independently.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills, especially spatial reasoning.
- Performs quality control checks of GIS data to ensure data integrity and update attributes.
- Requires adaptability as processes change continually.
Ricoh provides full health/dental/vision/life insurace benefits upon hire after 30 days. Paid vacation and holidays after 6 months.
* Bachelors degree in Geography/GIS or related field, an Associates in GIS or Certification is acceptable.
* Minimum of 1 year of GIS work experience or educational training courses.
* Ability to use Geographic Information Systems and applications including but not limited to ESRI ArcGIS, MapInfo, Google Earth, and Microsoft MapPoint or MicroStation.
* Ability to use MS Office especially Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity with a company that is located in North Central Phoenix, AZ.
The candidate will be utilizing GIS and database software to gather, analyze data,review and process data related to the natural gas industry.
- GIS experience (ESRI ArcGIS preferred)
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to maintain existing databases and database integrity.
- Ability to analyze geographic relationships among varying types of data and solve problems using the GIS suite of tools.
Provides operations functions in a fulfillment center for one or more of the following areas: operates high volume printing equipment (segment 5) to produce large volume print jobs on a previously calibrated machine, performs associated copying tasks, ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage. Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment. May also perform bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, and reception, etc. May performs various building support functions related to meeting set ups and light maintenance.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Runs high volume printing equipment, which may include high production in a mechanically sophisticated print environment and performs binding and finishing work.
- Has the ability to setup and run all applications on all equipment.
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer's buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
- Performs duties related to the shipping and receiving of materials.
- May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
- May perform building occupant moves within assigned facilities.
- May perform re-lamping and light maintenance duties as assigned.
- May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
- May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including off-hour emergency response.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and archiving old documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 2-3 years of related work experience.
- Some related copy job experience, preferably in a high production, mechanically sophisticated print environment, is preferred.
- Requires valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per policy.
- Requires ability to learn complex production and/or communication systems, such as client-specific mainframe applications.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.