Responsible for data conversion and/or creation of spatial data in support of Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
· Input graphic and textual data for preparation of GIS projects
· Applies map projections and geo-referencing to raster and vector data
· Ensure accurate conversion operations and data is set to standards
· Performs data input using coordinate geometry and importation
· Prepares GIS mapping projects
· Establishes and maintains effective working relationships and facilitates interdepartmental teamwork
· May be asked to perform other duties as assigned
· Requires a Bachelor's degree
· Minimum of one (1) year of experience
· A valid driver's license is required. Successful out of state candidates must be able to obtain a valid Texas driver's license within 90 days of hire
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.