The Analyst, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is responsible for the execution of workflows of key development process and information. The outputs of these systems are mission critical to achieving enterprise wide deliverables across departments and Brands in support of delivering New Restaurant Openings, Remodels and Capital Projects. Position will also manage information flows to, amongst others, real estate, construction, franchising, project management and facilities maintenance. The role will ensure this information, in turn, feeds into, supports and expedites critical development models and programs.
The position is responsible for the accuracy of this information and ensures its timely delivery. This role will execute a wide array of these processes provide the transparency needed to ensure new site and remodel deliverables are correctly accounted and mapped throughout key development systems. These systems in turn are the initial feed in various enterprise wide systems as the lead element to key tracking systems that support financial reporting at the highest levels.
- Brand Development Planning and Process Management: Execute the following processes, New Site info qualification, Dead site and Dead Project inventory management and Remodel Site Selection info. Verify and update Ops alignment for all brands across all development programs including Brand Development Plans (BDP’s). Potential close verification qualification and management, Actual Vs. AOP Exp. Info Process, AOP Forecasting, and period reporting. Quarterly Board Deck metrics process.
- Real Estate Planning and Process Management: Create, build and manage the workflow to gather rationale for the development of future predictive models including site master surveys. Run any desktop pre-work necessary for the Real Estate Directors in the field. Run simple analytics against first round results to assure accuracy and develop next steps for marginal packages. Identify top criteria based on models to be used for defining dominant real estate for each brand.
- Remodel Planning and Process Management: Work with Development Reporting and Analysis to spatially support Remodel, Rebuild or Relocate decisions for all Corp owned and Franchisee sites. Use data to support and create 3-5 year tactical plan.
- Franchise – Work closely with Franchising Team and Franchise Services evaluating, verifying and qualifying data and information from the development team and Franchise Services system to ensure spatial integration into GIS modelling systems with INSPIRE Brands.
- Decision Support - All the above programs require high level decisions based on best quality data and this role will work through the Manager Spatial Analytics and Modelling regarding judgements on the viability of the information. The Analyst will need to validate and make available all appropriate back up ensuring that the information shared is accurate, appropriately supported and reliable for use of Development decisions.
- Project Management – Execute against key development projects as directed by the Management Team. This role will need to collaboratively solve information flow and use issues and solve problems with information accountability outside normal reporting roles as these issues happen across so many Brands and Departments.
- Partnership – Establish relationships and work closely with development team leads (Franchise Development, Facilities, Real Estate, Design and Construction) to ensure information systems requirements/processes/workflows are fully understood, assimilated into spatial systems and consistently followed. Provide training to teams; communicate and educate teams on changes and upgrades.
- Work closely with the Franchise, Facilities, Real Estate and Construction Teams to assist them with the information management processes (information collection compilation and movement). Assess the processes and requirements for improvement opportunities by working closely with sys admin team
- Minimum 4-Year Degree - BS Degree in GIS/Spatial Analytics, Urban Planning or Information Systems
- Preferred Graduate Degree - Development, Real Estate or Construction
- Minimum: 3+ years’ experience managing Development and Spatial Analytics Processes with
- Growth brand in the retail, hospitality or food service industries
- Preferred 5+ years’ experience Development Analytics Processes with Growth brand. Tenured experience creating and driving the analytic framework for planning and managing organizational change in a highly entrepreneurial role. Retail or Restaurant chain development in franchised organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
Proven project management expertise.
• Experience with Alteryx and SQL is a must.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to identify and present opportunities for improvement in data analytics, spatial analytics and processes.
• Detailed understanding of GIS systems, CRM’s and project management systems.
• Proven ability to manage implementation and integration of systems for Development reporting, analytical and forecasting needs.
• Ability to manage multiple projects across various stakeholders and deliver timely results.
• Ability to interface and maintain excellent professional relationships with a variety of constituents that are material to the development process; Real Estate, Design, Construction, Franchising, Facilities.
• Excellent oral and written skills to include formal presentation experience and the ability to prepare high level reporting for stakeholders and Executive Teams.
• Expert MS skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes more than 11,200 Arby’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, SONIC Drive-In, Rusty Taco and Jimmy John's locations worldwide.
We are creating a family of brands with maverick qualities, each with their own distinct positioning, guest experience, and product offering. Our brands are diverse, distinctive, and fan favorites. In a sense, you could say we seek those who provide something different than the norm.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.