The position of Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for leading the business development activities for GPI’s portfolio of Geospatial Solutions for transportation planning/design, airport and energy markets. A Senior Business Development Manager have broad responsibility to coordinate sales efforts across multiple office locations, and will be accountable for held sales targets within the appropriate region.
- Work contact and leads to promote and develop sales opportunities for GPI's geospatial portfolio within the region.
- Early identification and qualification of opportunities with business development team.
- Co-manage customer communication and opportunity management project manager/business development team.
- Maintain relationships and proficiency in value-selling solutions and services at this level
- Lead opportunities from proposal phase to proposal delivery
- Work with business development team to develop target account lists and strategic plans
- Mentor and support team and individuals with customer presentations, proposal development, and RFP responses particularly with large target or key accounts
- Maintain personal contact with major customers to ensure appropriate level of customer satisfaction is achieved
- Candidate Requirements
- 10+ years of industry leadership experience, with strong external, customer focus and executive level engagement
- Comprehensive knowledge of the geospatial market is a must
- Position will have annual sales/business development targets with senior-level responsibility for meeting business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in an geomatics field; MBA is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a matrix environment without direct managerial control
- Project development experience in the geospatial industry is a plus
- Strong understanding of customer business & drivers
- Excellent leadership, verbal and written communication skills
Email your resume to email@example.com
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.