- Troubleshoot and debug the current and future iterations of the application.
- Design, develop, and document new features for the application.
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Design, code, unit and integration testing of application.
- Collaborate with Systems Engineers and Customers to understand needs and subsequently produce designs and implementations that meet those requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Technical science (e.g. Engineering) and/or a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Experience with json, Web Map Services (WMS), Web Feature Services (WFS), and GeoRSS feeds.
- Experience with geospatial libraries/applications, including map visualization.
- In depth knowledge of GIS data development, editing, and quality control procedures.
- Proven ability to complete complex geospatial analysis.
- Experience in lifecycle application development.
- Perform GIS application configuration and testing to ensure customer needs are met.
- Assist in all phases of the development cycle from design/research to documentation and testing.
- Must enjoy working in a team environment with frequent customer contact and have excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.