A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. And you’ll be proud. If you are a self-motivated team player, who thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, passionate about building great products and learning new technologies, this is the job for you. As GIS Engineer Maps Maintenance, you will develop and run map maintenance processes.
- The ideal candidate must have skills in leading GIS technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to execute projects on time and with expected quality
- Strong analytic skills, process and documentation discipline
- Experience with Map Production and Field processes are a great advantage
- Develop, analyze and improve map maintenance processes to support business decisions
- Evaluate and prioritize maintenance workflows
- Team player with a can-do attitude, and the ability to build cross-functional and cross-geographical relationship
- Work on permanent efficiency improvements
- Support Developers with tool requirements and improvements
- BS in relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills in English required
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.