At Regions, the Geographic Information Systems Analyst (GIS) conducts market studies, produces market and competitor mapping, forecasts and manages projects to the point of implementation.
- Optimizes the network by analyzing market data using GIS tools and techniques
- Identifies, compiles, manipulates, edits, organizes and stores geospatial imagery data sets into geodatabases
- Develops, maintains and automates requested market demographic reports, customer and competitor maps using GIS tools and techniques
- Recommends market strategies using GIS analysis by providing maps, demographic reports and other supplemental data sets that supports findings
- Utilizes GIS software applications such as Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI), Business Intelligence applications, Structured Query Language (SQL), Alteryx
- Utilizes data sets, such as demographic, local, federal government, FDIC, county GIS and the S&P Global Market Intelligence (SNL.com) website
- This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
- Two years experience in the field or related area
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures
- Experience using Geographic Information Systems (GIS) tools to develop market strategies
- Experience in an analytical role specializing in data collection, interpretation, report building and map generation
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills in Excel and Access
- Bachelors degree in any of the related fields, Geography, Urban Planning, Business, Management Information Systems or an equivalent analytical degree
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.