Zekiah Technologies is looking for Geospatial Analysts to support an active role in the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Infrastructure Protection and the Office of Cyber and Infrastructure Analysis.
Qualified candidates will assist with:
- vulnerability/consequence assessments
- identifying emerging threats/hazards
- critical infrastructure analysis
- analytical tool and modeling development
Experience and Education Required:
Minimum 1 year of experience performing geospatial analysis with GIS tools, including but not limited to:
- Experience performing geospatial analysis, cartographic production, and visualization using ArcGIS and/or Google Earth
- Ability to design, edit, and manage spatial datasets using ArcGIS or other tools
- Ability to produce high-quality cartographic and analytical products under tight deadlines in a dynamic environment; including map books, interactive maps, presentation-quality maps and other products
- Must be US Citizen with a Top Secret Clearance (Interim clearance is acceptable). Candidates possessing current DHS Entry on Duty (EOD) approval are preferred.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on My GIS Jobs.